A land purchase is a big investment. You need independent advice before signing a contract. The seller’s real estate agent cannot give you independent advice. The onus is firmly on you to obtain your own independent advice. See this blog post for useful tips.
Statewide Conveyancer and von Doussas together provide all conveyancing and property law services, including—
- conveyancing and land broking;
- contract (including drafting, varying, challenging, breaking, and defending);
- mortgages (including drafting, lodging, challenging, and discharging);
- rights of way (and other easements);
- caveats (including drafting, lodging, challenging, discharging, and litigating); and
Do not hesitate to contact our conveyancing staff about your needs here